3D Printer Compatible EMI Powder
Fully sintered ferrite powder for industrial grade flatbed 3D printers.Mix powder and plastics to produce custom shaped EMI absorbers.
- Extreme wide temperature range.
- Attenuation range from 0.1 to 1000+ MHz
- Designed for mixing with thermoplastics
- Can be sprayed, injected, molded or spread
- Finished material can be machined, diced, die cut
- Fully compoundable-make into any shape and size.
A thin layer of this material mixed with thermoplastics can attenuate a signal by nearly 8db. Thicker layers or stacked layers can reduce the signal even further. Click on the Specifications tab for a detailed, downloadable pdf file full details.
Download this data sheet the 3D printer compatible version of EMI 3DP sintered ferrite powder.