Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets
Fully sintered Neodymium magnets for science, engineering, crafts.
N42 discs, blocks rings for relays, sensors, switches & nanotech.
Neodymium magnets, also known as NdFeB magnets, are the most popular type of rare-earth magnet having replaced samarium cobalt. It is a ceramic magnet made from neodymium, iron and boron with other metals such as dysprosium. Neodymium magnets are the strongest commercially available permanent magnets and are used in applications ranging from motors to sensors to magnetic clasps.
Indigo Neodymium magnets, are N42, rated at 13,000 gauss1, with a ± 5% variance 2, ideal.for reproducibility.
Note (1): 13,200 typical; guaranteed on special order.
Note (2): ± 2% variance guaranteed on special order.
Custom Magnet Assemblies
Where to buy neodymium magnets?
All our neodymium rare earth magnets are available on-line for immediate shipment from Buffalo, NY or Waterloo, ON. Buy just 1 or save on volume. Indigo brand neodymium magnets are unsurpassed and best in class.
Safety Warning: Handle with Care!
- Separate by sliding apart & keep well apart
- Neodymium magnets are strong and can snap together if brought into close poximity
- Neodymium magnets are brittle and can shatter on impact if they snap together
- Neodymium magnets can break skin or bones if caught between magnets that snap together
- Should be kept out of reach of children
- Can damage computer gear & credit cards
|Specifications for Fully Sintered/Pressed Neodymium Magnets, N42 Grade|
|13,000G; 1300mT||12.0 Oe; 955 A/m||17.0 Oe; 1353 A/m||42 MGO; 334 kJ/m3||310oC||80oC||-0.12%/Co|
Article on neodymium magnets shows size difference of devices made from different magnet materials.Strength of Nd magnets allow for miniaturization.